Major Energy Corp: Facility As-Built Drafting Services
Our client, a prominent Energy Corporation, hired BASE to provide As-Built Redlines of the Phase 1 drawings for a major pipeline project. The redline markups were used to finalize As-Built Draft IFC CAD drawings. The 2D and 3D drawings encompassed Mechanical, Civil, Instrumentation and Control and Electrical scopes of work and numbered in the thousands.
- Drafting services to Final As-build Pipeling Phase 1 Facilities drawings for the follow facilities:
- Terminal and Pump Station
- Pump Stations and Delivery Stations (41)
- Control Valve and Pigging Sites, # Sites; (P&ID, I&C and Electrical drawings only.
- Complete the as-builts in a 3 to 4 month period, with the lowest cost quality solution.
- BASE accessed additional drafting resources allowing for 24 hour operation to ensure client’s deadline was met.
- Updated AutoCAD drawing files as per Redline Drawing As-Builts.
- Provided Approved/Signed full size ‘A1’ and/or ‘B1’ Drawings for client records.
- Issued final updated .dwg CAD files & .pdf files of all completed drawings.
- As-Built Drawing Records distributed to field personnel allowing them to:
- Maintain, Operate and Troubleshoot the Facilities,
- Ensure correct Engineering Information is on the Drawings, allowing for future expansion,
- Maintain appropriate records for Corporate Governance and Project Close-out.
- BASE personnel performed field verification ensuring construction was completed properly and any changes to drawings were still in compliance