Base Concepts Consulting Inc. (BASE) has a mission:
“Crafting the Modern Energy Ecosystem”.
Energy Companies and Organizations have not in over a century experienced the kind of change that is currently in play worldwide. Vast new energy reserves and energy sources are being uncovered to meet growing global demand. Climate Change is driving public and corporate policy resulting in dynamic technological landscapes for delivering Energy from multiple options that include optimization of Hydrocarbons, while driving dramatic growth in Solar, Wind, Geothermal and other sustainable sources. The dynamic mix and history of this industry leaves us heavily dependent on fossil fuels in near term while pushing to leverage non-carbon options.
Base manages project lifecycle.
Base analyzes business objectives.
Base manages risk.
Base manages cost.
We apply our leading technical experience in all of our projects, providing our clients with predictable and successful results time and time again.
We service the following markets:
- Strategic Planning & Business Case(s)
- Feasibility & Energy Studies
- Vendor Management/ Procurement/ RFx
- Data & Analytics
- Asset Management (Preventative/ Predictive)
- Construction/ Commission/ Operate/ Closeout
- Solar/ Wind/ Geothermal/ Biofuels
- Feasibility & Transition Studies
- Engineering & Construction
- Program Consulting/ Development
- Site Audits
Programs & Projects
- Program/ Project Planning & Management
- Cost Management & Engineering
- Strategic Program Development
- Charters/ PEP/ Plans/ Closeout
- Budgeting & Road Maps
- Integrity Planning/ Audits
- HAZOP/ Facilitation
Oil & Gas Facilities
- Upstream/ Midstream/ Downstream
- Compressor Stations/ Pump Stations
- Pipeline/ Transportation
- Construction Management
- Construction Supervision
- General Contracting (w/Partners)
- First Nations Consulting & Advisory
- NEB, AER, PUC Regulatory Filing
- NEB, AER, PUC Consulting
- Energy Policy/Program Advisory
Denis’s keen eye for detail and years of industry knowledge and experience have defined him as a prevailing leader in his field.
Wini’s extensive experience with full lifecycle challenges of a wide range of facilities is reinforced with impeccable integrity down to minute detail assessment.
Executive Vice President
Ernest brings his wealth of international experience and resources within multiple industries to oversee projects and manage full lifecycle delivery of Services.
Director - Risk, Quality & Safety
START A PROJECT WITH BASE
Let our experts help you take on your next big challenge.
Environmental, includes the energy your company takes in and the waste it discharges, the resources it needs, and the consequences for living beings as a result. Most people think that “E” simply encompasses carbon emissions and climate change. But, every company uses energy and resources; every company affects, and is affected by, the environment.
Base performs as a steward of our natural environment, focusing on:
- waste management and pollution
- resource depletion
- greenhouse gas emission
- climate change
- carbon capture solutions
- Climate change and carbon emissions
- Energy efficiency consulting
Governance, is the internal system of practices, controls, and procedures Base has adopted in order to govern itself, make effective decisions, comply with the law, and meet the needs of external stakeholders. As part of our Governance, Base has identified material ESG-related risks and opportunities, and has embedded them into our long-term value creation story.
Governance criteria for how Base polices itself, how the company is governed, and managed, focuses on:
- board diversity and structure
- executive compensation incentives
- donations and political lobbying
- corruption and bribery
- audit committee structure
- political contributions
- employee confidentiality
- tax strategy