Base Concepts Consulting Inc. (BASE) has a mission:
“Crafting the Modern Energy Ecosystem”.
Energy Companies and Organizations have not in over a century experienced the kind of change that is currently in play worldwide. Vast new energy reserves and energy sources are being uncovered to meet growing global demand. Climate Change is driving public and corporate policy resulting in dynamic technological landscapes for delivering Energy from multiple options that include optimization of Hydrocarbons, while driving dramatic growth in Solar, Wind, Geothermal and other sustainable sources. The dynamic mix and history of this industry leaves us heavily dependent on fossil fuels in near term while pushing to leverage non-carbon options.
Base manages project lifecycle.
Base analyzes business objectives.
Base manages risk.
Base manages cost.
We apply our leading technical experience in all of our projects, providing our clients with predictable and successful results time and time again.
Our services include the following:
- Strategic Planning & Business Case(s)
- Feasibility & Energy Studies
- Vendor Management/ Procurement/ RFx
- Data & Analytics
- Asset Management (Preventative/ Predictive)
- Construction/ Commission/ Operate/ Closeout
- Doc Mgmt (Traceable, Verifiable & Complete)
- FEL 1/FEL 2
- PRE-FEED/FEED/Detailed Engineering
- 2D/3D Design Drafting
- Generation Design/ Build/ Operate
- SCADA/ Control/ Automation/ Instrumentation
- Solar/ Wind/ Geothermal/ Biofuels
- Feasibility & Transition Studies
- Engineering & Construction
- Program Consulting/ Development
- Site Audits
PROGRAMS, PROJECTS & CONSTRUCTION
- Program/ Project Planning & Management
- Cost Management & Engineering
- Strategic Program Development
- Charters/ PEP/ Plans/ Closeout
- Budgeting & Road Maps
- Integrity Planning/ Audits
- HAZOP/ Facilitation
OIL & GAS FACILITIES
- Upstream/ Midstream/ Downstream
- Compressor Stations/ Pump Stations
- Pipeline/ Transportation
- Construction Management
- Construction Supervision
- General Contracting (w/Partners)
- First Nations Consulting & Advisory
- NEB, AER, PUC Regulatory Filing
- NEB, AER, PUC Consulting
- Energy Policy/Program Advisory
Denis’s keen eye for detail and years of industry knowledge and experience have defined him as a prevailing leader in his field.
Wini’s extensive experience with full lifecycle challenges of a wide range of facilities is reinforced with impeccable integrity down to minute detail assessment.
Executive Vice President
Ernest brings his wealth of international experience and resources within multiple industries to oversee projects and manage full lifecycle delivery of Services.
Director - Risk, Quality & Safety
William (Willie) Garden
START A PROJECT WITH BASE
Let our experts help you take on your next big challenge.